weekend dance bands
Ballroom Dancin Fools -  Get Fit, Have Fun and Dance!
Ballroom Dancin Fools' Blog

weekend dance bands

Dance bands on the CT Shoreline for this weekend? Here they are!

FRIDAY March 22
Dueling pianos at Guilford Mooring, Free Play at Donahue's, South of Hebron at June's Outback, Valley Drive at Doc's , Mass Confusion at Scotch Plains Tavern, Kerry Boys at Scottish Dave’s, One and Done at Little Pub, Branded at Landsdowne Irish Pub at Mohegan Sun, Sugar at Knickerbockers, PrimeTime at Chowder Pot, Fusco Trio at Water's Edge

SATURDAY March 23
Anthem at Donahue’s, Rock Slide at June's Outback, Green Ghouls (formerly Twice 2 Much) at Doc's, Crazy Ants at Scotch Plains Tavern, Death Saddle Syndicate at Scottish Dave's, The Bernadettes at Chowder Pot, Nick Fradiani Sr. at Water's Edge

SUNDAY March 24
Sugar at Pizzetta Mystic, Johnny and the East Coast Rockers at Donahue's, Tyler Coleman at Scotch Plains Tavern

7 Comments to weekend dance bands:

Comments RSS
resume writing service reviews on Thursday, April 04, 2019 3:40 AM
The tendency of dance on busy roads is increasing in big cities which is a good entertainment for the travelers and for others. I am very eager of such entertaining activities and will back those people who are doing as.
Reply to comment

Jason on Saturday, April 13, 2019 6:55 AM
I am happy to read the article about weekend dance bands.You have work hard in collecting data to write this post.Keep up your good work. sensory integration therapy in low fees
Reply to comment

james on Thursday, May 02, 2019 3:17 AM
I am glad to read the information you shared on this page about.
Reply to comment

British Airport Transfer on Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:57 AM
It is so motivating for me. I will remember this..Keep sharing more similar stuff,it is good to read.
Reply to comment

Custom Boxes on Monday, September 02, 2019 10:14 AM
Great website you got here! Please keep updating, I will definitely read more. It’ll be in my bookmarks so better update.I don’t normally comment but I gotta say thank you for the post on this amazing one.For all type of Food Boxes here is a perfect suggestion.custom boxes
Reply to comment

picbear on Thursday, November 28, 2019 3:05 AM
Your blog is really informative me and cool. your way of working is really great. I am glad to read your blog. thanks for sharing the Nice and cool post. Without have account on instagram you can see more information with site picbear
Reply to comment

Dmitriy on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 4:46 AM
Oh, I love to dance on weekend too. Especially if I don't have to write any stupid essays. And also I will be more than happy if I have speedypaper discount code.
Reply to comment