weekend dance bands
Ballroom Dancin Fools -  Get Fit, Have Fun and Dance!
Ballroom Dancin Fools' Blog

weekend dance bands

It's Dance Band weekend. Happy Passover and a joyous Easter everyone!

FRIDAY April 19
Le Mixx at Donahue's, Blues on the Rocks at June's Outback, Green Hill at Doc's, James Junkshow at Little Pub, Sugar Daddy at Scotch Plains Tavern, Kerry Boys at Scottish Dave’s, West Ways at Country Tavern, Wango Tango at Chowder Pot, JCDC at Water's Edge

SATURDAY April 20
Highfield at Country Tavern, Nu Groove at Donahue's, Madmen at June's Outback, Green Eyed lady at Little Pub, 384 East Band at Scotch Plains Tavern, Nick Fradiani Sr. at Water's Edge, Hit List at Chowder Pot

SUNDAY April 21
Frankenphil at Scotch Plains Tavern

8 Comments to weekend dance bands:

Comments RSS
v on Saturday, April 20, 2019 8:42 AM
v
Reply to comment

resume writers on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:33 PM
For others, ballroom dancing for men is kind of a gayish stuff but I can attest that is also for straight me. I am a straight guy but I love ballroom dancing. I like its creativeness showing passion with your partner. Doing some stunts is really hard but once you perfect the routine its fruitful labor is really fantastic. Through ballroom I was able to express different emotion and I can release my stress. This is the thing that I love and I am good at and I would like to continue this.

grabmyessay reviews on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:48 PM
When the thesis builds the statement for the research paper, you need to make the outline of the research paper.
Reply to comment

writing essay australia on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 7:59 AM
Our grandparents’ bones are starting to get weak. And I am very thankful that in our district there is weekend dance. The local government conducted that especially for the senior citizens. That is a big help for them because it makes them stronger and healthier at the same time. Besides, it may be their leisure because they involve a dance workout. So I am hoping that dance workout for the senior citizen will be conducted all over the world.
Reply to comment

Jordan on Monday, May 20, 2019 6:06 AM
Nice blog. After reading this post i would like to say that you are doing very good work to share this post.Thanks. superyacht charter
Reply to comment

Ben on Monday, May 20, 2019 6:26 AM
Your post really very helpful for all of the people. You have shared very motivated post. I thumbs up this post. Its a great tip of the day bible verses about faith
Reply to comment

Watson on Monday, May 20, 2019 1:32 PM
Your blog is really cool and great. i really like your blog its really good and great.thanks for sharing the nice and cool blog. teeth aligners online
Reply to comment