weekend dance bands
Ballroom Dancin Fools -  Get Fit, Have Fun and Dance!
Ballroom Dancin Fools' Blog

weekend dance bands

It sure feels like summer, doesn't it?

FRIDAY June 7
Sugar at Taste of Mystic First Friday in Chester, HotHouse at Donahue’s, Dyna Majo at June's, Chris Houchin at Scotch Plains Tavern, Four Barrel Billy at Doc's, Solid Gold Band at Back Porch, Rahsaan Langley then Nick Fradiani Sr. at Waters Edge, All Star Jazz Band at Bill's Seafood, Rubber Band at Lenny's, All Funk'd Up at Chowder Pot

SATURDAY June 8
Hitlist at Donahue’s, Nu Groove at June's, Chris Houchin at Doc's, Fish Heads, then Nick Fradiani Sr. at Waters Edge, Mike and Muffin Tops at Country Tavern, Four Barrel Billy at Lenny’s, Madmen at Little Pub, Green Stamp at Bill's Seafood, Avenue Groove at Chowder Pot

SUNDAY June 9
Four Barrel Billy at Donahue's, Nigh Shift at Back Porch, WE3 Trio at Waters Edge, Four Barrel Billy at Meadow Music Fest Madison, Left on Scarlett Street at Bill's Seafood, Wango Tango at Lenny's

7 Comments to weekend dance bands:

Comments RSS
Paper Writers on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:58 AM
Could any person describe me some songs words for scissor sisters don’t feel like dancin?
Reply to comment

Assignment Help Service on Monday, July 22, 2019 9:29 AM
What I do in circumstances like this...I read the task carefully, and I underline things I have to focus on for my composition task. Once in a while, I will comment on musings on the edges. For example, if it's discussing the view at a specific point and something about it hops out at you, underline it.
Reply to comment

Pamela M. Terwilliger on Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:58 AM
These are the essential things required by any business setups. In order to become successful, you should follow some successful business Leader like Arviv Click Here For More Information.
Reply to comment

math homework helper on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:34 AM
Many times students are tensed for their projects and assignments, so at that time they can take online assignment help to complete it on time.
Reply to comment

Cheap Essay Help on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:43 AM
Every so often, I'm able to comment on musings on the rims. with the intention to become a success, you have to comply with some a success business chief. https://www.masterpaperwriter.com/cheap-essay-help
Reply to comment

Vape smoke on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:12 AM
Smoking electronic cigarettes is often considered safer than regular smoking.Guitars at the lowest price guaranteed
Reply to comment

www.myassignmentwriting.com.au on Monday, November 04, 2019 3:00 AM
Wow that's wonderful. Since my childhood i just love ballroom dancing. I am so much in love with their dressing and dance they does in movies. I am so fortunate to enter this dance on live through your event details here.
Reply to comment